Thursday, May 27, 2010

All wrong for Facebook

Facebook is awesome! For posts about the weather, catching up with friends, reading hilarious things, etc. But it's an unforgiveable act of torture to subject your "friends" (who are just as likely to be that guy you went to Kindergarten with for a week as someone you actually speak with on a regular basis) to your random, insane and very wrong thoughts about religion, politics, USAToday.com comment posters, kids these days, etc.

So I am going to blog about it instead. This way, I know that I haven't unintentionally burned someone's impressionable eyes by unnecessarily insulting the moon, complaining about armpits, or making fun of the religious and/or political right. I figure, if you click on this, you want to read it.

Now, what do you want me to talk about?

4 Comments:

At May 27, 2010 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Mamarosa said...

Coolio!

 
At May 27, 2010 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This = Upside-Down Smiley Face.

 
At May 27, 2010 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I thought you were gonna talk about cats with knives.

 
At May 28, 2010 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Jeanne, what a coincidence that you have started a blog, when you know DAMN WELL I've been planning this for years. In fact, DOGS WITH SPOONS has been in the making since our first training run. Unlike you, I want my first date, who discarded me like a fast food wrapper, to know my every thought. My every CLEVER thought, that is.

So, since I'm too lazy, and do not have the technical expertise to set up my own blog, we will consider this DUELING BLOGS. Let the games begin!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home